- 10% OffExitex Deflector 20 WeathersealThe Exitex Deflector 20 is an external deflector strip suitable for UPVC doors d...Incl. Tax£12.85 £10.71
- 10% OffExitex ERD Rain Deflector No Rubber SealThe easylocks Exitex ERD Rain Deflector is an external deflector strip suitable ...Incl. Tax£16.91 £14.09
- Exitex Flex n Seal Aluminium CarrierThe Exitex Flex n Seal Aluminium Carrier has a rubber gasket strip suitable for ...Incl. Tax£20.26 £16.88
- 10% OffExitex Macclex 15/2 WeatherbarThe Exitex Macclex 15/2 Weatherbar is for use on Inward opening doors, also grea...Incl. Tax£21.07 £17.56
- 10% OffExitex UPVC Pile Weather SetThe Exitex UPVC Pile Weather Set helps exlude draughts and dust ingress. Produ...Incl. Tax£11.18 £9.32
- 10% OffExitex UPVC BrushstripThe Exitex UPVC Brushstrip Is an Internal brushstrip suitable for use with UPVC ...Incl. Tax£12.52 £10.43
- 10% OffExitex Expelex DeflectorThe Exitex Expelex Deflector is supplied with weather deflecting endcaps which e...Incl. Tax£15.13 £12.61
- 10% OffExitex self adhesive EPDM rubber stripThe Exitex self adhesive EPDM rubber strip is avalible in 5 meter lengths and ar...Incl. Tax£5.98 £4.98
Weatherseals are fitted onto external and internal doors in order to prevent draughts. They can help keep the heat in a room and therefore save money on heating bills. Different types of weatherseals can be used, depending on the part of the door where draughts occur. One of the most common types of weatherseal is an adhesive rubber strip that fits directly onto a door. This strip is easy to fit onto any part of a door where draughts tend to enter the home.
Exitex is one of the main manufacturers of weatherseals. This company has created an extensive range of different types of weatherseals including internal letterplate seals that come complete with bristles. These weatherseals can be fitted to the inside of a door around the letterplate area and prevent draughts as well as rain and dust from coming through the letterplate. Exitex has also produced a range of weatherseals that are especially designed for UPVC doors. These strips can be cut down to the desired length and complete with end caps to make them extremely durable. easylocks features a large selection of weatherseals on their website.