- 14% OffIngersoll SW66 Sash Mortice Window LockIngersoll SW66 Sash Mortice Window Lock for making wooden sash windows secured....Incl. Tax£17.11 £14.26Incl. Tax£14.68 £12.23
- 14% OffMaxus Wooden Window Security Bolts ( Pair )Maxus Wooden Window Security Bolts ( Pair ) provide security at the top and/or b...Incl. Tax£10.81 £9.01Incl. Tax£9.28 £7.73
- 14% OffERA 822 Window BoltsThe ERA 822 window bolts fit most sash windows. Constructed of steel, it provide...Incl. Tax£9.38 £7.82
- 14% OffERA 826 Sash Window BoltsThe ERA 826 Sash Window Bolt fits most sash windows and is concealed when fitted...Incl. Tax£12.65 £10.54Incl. Tax£10.84 £9.03
- Yale | ex Chubb | 8013 Sash Window Bolt WhiteChubb 8013 Sash Window Bolt is secured by locking the inner bolt into the barrel...Incl. Tax£13.33 £11.11
Window bolts are metal fixtures which are designed to be attached onto window frames. They are often made from treated steel, which makes them rust-proof and highly resistant to corrosion. Window bolts can be locked and unlocked with a mini key, and they provide an effective way to increase the security of a residential or commercial property.
easylocks stock a selection of high quality bolt locks in a variety of finishes to complement the existing decor and fixtures in the home. The Yale Mortice Window Kit comes with two locks which are made to be attached onto the top and bottom of a wooden window frame. It also comes with plates and a key, and it is available in a polished brass or white finish. The ERA 804 Bolt Kit comes with one secure spring bolted lock which automatically locks when it is pressed. Designed to resist hack-sawing and tampering, this lock is an ideal choice for use in high security areas. easylocks carry both of the above types of bolt locks, as well as bolt locks from reputable brands such as ERA, Chubb and Ezlok.