- VERSA Retrofit Window Espag HandleThe Versa Retrofit Espag Handle features a unique removable spindles and comes s...Out of stock
- Winlock Odyssey Tongued Espag Spaded Window HandleThe Winlock Odyssey Tongued Espag Spaded window handle is to suite spade/Blade o...Out of stock
- Cego Frameware Cadenza Auto Locking Spaded Window HandleThe Cego Frameware Cadenza handle is a auto locking spaded window handle. The Ce...Out of stock
- Avocet Lightning Inline Espag Window HandleThe Avocet Lightning Inline Espag window handle meets the requirements for the B...Out of stock
- Mila Trinity Espag Window HandleThe Mila Trinity Espag window handle is suitable for UPVC windows....Out of stock
- Avocet Lightning Tilt & Turn Window HandleThe Avocet Lightning tilt and turn window handle suites most tilt and turn windo...Out of stock
- Winlock Stronghold Suregrip Extended Lever Espag Window HandleThe Winlock Stronghold Suregrip window espag handle has an extended lever making...Out of stock
Many people assume that when having new windows installed, the locking mechanism will be adequate. This is not always the case. A poorly locked window is a very significant security risk, often described as the weakest link in home security. Therefore it is often necessary to purchase additional window locks. The choice of window lock needs to be carefully considered.
There is a wide range of window locks available, suitable for both PVC and wooden windows. It might be that a UPVC window requires a complete new locking system, including new handle and key, or it may be that a wooden window requires an additional window bolt for added security. For a simple solution, you may wish to choose the ERA 825 Transom Stay Lock, a removable clamp style lock that can be easily be applied and completely removed by the use of a key, suitable for many window types. It may be that a more sophisticated window surface lock from Yale is the solution. easylocks have a wide, high-quality selection of window locks available, catering for every eventuality.