Wooden Window Locks
- Yale 8K108 Sash Window Locks ( Pair )Yale 8K108 Sash Window Locks ( Pair ) for making wooden sash windows secured. Lo...Incl. Tax£31.12 £25.93
- Ingersoll SW66 Sash Window LockIngersoll SW66 Sash Window Lock for making wooden sash windows secured. To restr...Incl. Tax£16.61 £13.84
- Yale Econ 8K118 Wooden Hinged Window Locks ( 4 Pack )Yale Econ 8K118 Wooden Hinged Window Locks ( 4 Pack ) suitable for hinged timber...Incl. Tax£20.22 £16.85
- Maxus Wooden Hinged Window Locks ( Pair )Maxus Wooden Hinged Window Locks ( Pair ) increase security against window glass...Incl. Tax£11.58 £9.65
- Maxus Wooden Window Security Bolts ( Pair )Maxus Wooden Window Security Bolts ( Pair ) provide security at the top and/or b...Incl. Tax£10.50 £8.75
- Yale | ex Chubb | 8K101 Window LockThis product is now sold under the Yale brand, but has not changed design. This ...Incl. Tax£10.60 £8.83
- Yale | ex Chubb | 8001 Mortice Window BoltsThe Union | ExChubb Morticewindow Bolts. Provide additional security for wooden ...Incl. Tax£23.06 £19.22
- ezlok Fitch Pattern Sash FastnerThe easylocks Fitch PatternSash Fastner is a simple proven fastener for securing...Incl. Tax£5.58 £4.65
- ERA 826 Sash Window BoltsThe ERA 826 Sash Window Bolt fits most sash windows and is concealed when fitted...Incl. Tax£12.28 £10.23
- Yale | ex Chubb | 8013 Sash Window Bolt WhiteChubb 8013 Sash Window Bolt is secured by locking the inner bolt into the barrel...Incl. Tax£12.95 £10.79
- ERA 902 Flush Pivot LockThe ERA 902 Flush Pivot Lock is suitable for most wooden windows, including case...Incl. Tax£24.92 £20.77
- ERA 828 Locking Window CatchThe ERA 828 Locking Window Catch is a Economy Window lock for window hinged wind...Incl. Tax£6.08 £5.07
- Yale | ex Chubb | 8K102 Window Lock WhiteYale | Ex Chubb 8k102 Window Lock IS Suitable For HInged Timber Windows and Uses...Incl. Tax£34.79 £28.99
Despite the modern popularity of UPVC or metal frames, wooden frames continue to have enduring appeal, especially in older homes and some commercial facilities where a traditional look is required. Wooden window locks are often required when a security upgrade is being considered or existing protection has worn out.
Although many styles of window lock can be used successfully on timber frames, there are some characteristics of wood which require specialist fixtures. The major manufacturers of wooden window locks, including ERA and Yale, ensure that the included fastening screws are appropriate for timber. Aesthetics matter when considering internal window security, which is why items such as the ERA 801 Window Snap Lock are stocked in a choice of attractive finishes. A choice of window key type is available, with some models using a flat key whilst others employ a hollow square or circular tube key to lock the window. The easylocks selection of wooden window locks provides discreet, effective security for any timber framed window.